Salveo New York
The Right People, For the Right Job.
Here at Salveo we make sure that you get the right people for the job that you want to be filled. Find the people that are passioned in the work that you have available; help build each other's dreams.
- Registered Nurse (OR) - per diem - Bronxville, NY May 22, 201513 WEEK ASSIGNMENT - AVAILABLE JUNE 2015Looking for a rewarding RN job this summer? Join the Operating Room RN team at a major Health System, whose focus is to deliver life-changing surgical care to its patients. As an OR RN you are an integral part of the patient care team and the voice for patients. […]
- School RN - White Plains, NY May 19, 2015School in North White Plains is currently seeking a Nurse from now through the end of the school year. This position will be responsible for assessing the health status of students, providing health care for students including ensuring confidentiality.This position requires the RN to be in the school Monday through Friday from 8:30 - 2:00Compensation […]
- Family Medicine Physician for Florida Urgent Care/Primary Care Clinic - Panama City, FL May 15, 2015Family Medicine Doctors Wanted for Urgent Care/Primary Care Practice Clinics in the Florida Panhandle are looking for dedicated family medicine physicians to join their team. Their goal is to provide accessible, affordable healthcare that meets the highest standard of clinical excellence. They have two locations in the Panama City area.What's in it for you:- Very […]
- Family Medicine Physician For Los Angeles Urgent Care Center - Los Angeles, CA May 15, 2015Family Medicine Doctor WantedImmediate opening in Los Angeles- Several locations$220,000 per year and up depending upon experience for Full TimeA group of dedicated doctors are looking for a Family Medicine Physician to work at one of their state of the art Urgent Care Facilities in Los Angeles. This is a rewarding, fast paced work environment, […]
- Family Medicine Physicians for Alabama clinic - Birmingham, AL May 15, 2015Family Medicine Doctors Wanted for Urgent Care and Primary Care Practices These clinics are looking for dedicated family medicine physicians to join their growing team. Their goal is to provide accessible, affordable healthcare that meets the highest standard of clinical excellence. They have three clinic located in the Birmingham, Alabama area.What's in it for you:- […]
- Neurologist for Nassau County New York Practice - Great Neck, NY May 15, 2015This is an exceptional opportunity for a General Neurologist to work with one of the largest, integrated physician groups in the NY metropolitan area. The group boasts state-of-the-art medical facilities with the most advanced technology available to offer patients a variety of services and treatments. This elite Neurology practice is looking for an experienced physician […]
- Licensed Social Worker - New York, NY May 14, 2015We are looking for a licensed social worker to work in a school in the New York area from now until the summer and then during the summer program which runs from July 6 - August 7 from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Must be able to attend orientation in June.Please call Stefanie at 914 […]
- Internal Medicine Physician for Long Island New York Practice - Mineola, NY May 13, 2015A well established multi-specialty group practice in Nassau County, Long Island is looking for a permanent part time or full time internal medicine physician to join their team. What's in it for you:Competitive compensation Benefits for full time and paid malpractice insurance for both full and part time.Part time is about 20 hours a week […]
- Speech Language Pathologist (School Based 2015-2016) - Mt. Kisco, NY May 12, 2015Salveo Heatlhcare Solutions is in need of location Speech and Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year around the area of Mt. Kisco, New York. This job opportunity is flexible and can be full time or part time with varying caseloads. To provide the services it is required for the applicants to be NY State […]
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) - Valhalla, NY May 12, 2015Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility for Certified Occupational Therapist to work per diem starting immediately for 3 -4 weeks in their Northern Westchester facility. We pride ourselves in placing our therapists in only the best skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities. We offer competitive hourly rates.New graduates welcome.PLEASE CALL HELEN at 914 222-9070 or EMAIL: Helen@hp-associates.com
Upload Your Resume
Fresh job related news content posted each week.
Summer time is just around the corner! As a leader in staffing solutions and healthcare informatics, Salveo Healthcare Solutions understands that this means some serious peak hours for your medical professionals. Are you prepared? With the nice warm weather also comes the need to prepare for an increase of cases and holidays. We discuss the
Supplemental Nurses Can Be Cost-Effective Alternative to Extending Full-Time Staff – But Credentials Have to Be In Place! A new study has found that the modest use of supplemental (temporary or contract) nurses is a cost-efficient strategy to handle hospitals’ increases in patient census or short-term shortages of nurses. Researchers also found that the hourly
Medscape, a medical publication, recently revealed that the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has a plan in the works to establish a clearing house for physicians – making it easier for doctors, surgeons, and physicians to receive reciprocity in other states. Could this be the end of the long, complicated bulwark of paperwork, forms,
Salveo Healthcare Solutions Inc.
of the New York Metro Area (SHS), provides nurses, allied health professionals, registered sonographers and physical therapists staffing to various medical environments throughout the New York City, New Jersey andConnecticut area. Whether beginning a new medical practice, expanding, or simply looking to add personnel to ensure an efficient healthcare environment, SHS is prepared to assist you with all of your staffing needs.
For those seeking new employment opportunities, we pride ourselves on our affiliation with top medical facilities in the area. Because we meet with each potential candidate for our database, we are able to personally discuss your employment needs.
With more than 15 years of staffing experience, we have built an extensive network of healthcare professionals to better serve your employment or career requests. We thoroughly assess the needs of our clients and become familiar with both the tone and structure of each of our valued facilities. Additionally, our staff of Masters Degree prepared nurses meet each potential staffing candidate personally to ensure that an appropriate match is made.
Our happy clients make us happy as well
I always thought that recruiting was such an arduous task until I met the Salveo Healthcare Solutions Team. They were enthusiastic and very eager to assist me, I found their doctor friendly approach invaluable and motivating. If you are looking for an exciting and fun job hunting experience, then you are on the right page.Matthew George, M.D. Pediatric Toxicologist
“Salveo Healthcare Solutions provided invaluable support in placing me in an ideal urgent care position. Salveo’s professional staff was extremely attentive and followed through with every aspect of my job search. They helped me find the best position from a professional, personal, and financial perspective.Satish K. Reddy, M.D. American Board of Family Medicine
Salveo has provided us with many of the related service providers. We contacted Salveo and they immediately began to search for qualified applicants to fill our positions. We have been extremely satisfied with the caliber of the professionals.Greenburgh-Graham Union Free School District One South Broadway Hasting-On-Hudson, New York, 10706
Many consulting agencies have provided very competent resources, but the consultants provided by Salveo Healthcare Solutions, Inc. have excelled within our organisation. They have become key resources on some of our most important projects.Josie White HIM Asst. Director, Sound Shore Hospital